Long Distance Monitoring
Radiometric analytic thermography
Persistent Far Field Thermography is a method of measuring a devices thermal characteristics from a distance using permanently installed sensors and analytics. Using thermographic cameras and our Mastermind solution, radiometric baselines can be capture at ___ distance.
Traditional near field thermographic reading require cameras close to the heat source. Our analytics software allows for issues to be identified from distant cameras. Gathering and establishing a baseline provides more reliable and earlier detection accuracy then ever before.
More reliable way to detect potential equipment failures
How it Works
PPFT works because...
- Earlier detection of degrading conditions
- Significant ROI vs. periodic manual thermography
- Eliminates need to calculate temperatures
- Automatically accounts for distance and ambient temperatures, wind speed and more.
- Provides continuous measurements
- No outage required for installation.
- Includes dynamic load and other data info formula.